Sunday, April 3, 2016

La Union weekend

March 19, 2016 - I recently went to La Union with my friends since none of us have been there. Yes, really.



We booked our bus tickets online, through Pinoy Travel. The most recommended bus line is Partas, but since they were fully booked at the time, we rode Dominion (to La Union) and Viron (to Manila.) You may check the website for bus schedules/fares.


For our hotel/resort, we stayed at San Juan Surf resort. We arrived their at around 9AM, check in time is 2PM, so there were no rooms yet when we arrived.


The resort is clean, friendly staff. Our room was spacious. The beach wasn't too crowded, I enjoyed that a lot.



While waiting for our room, we had our brunch at Coast Call, resort's own restaurant. I had Beef Tapa, of course.


I love going to the beach, but I don't know how to swim, I don't surf  as well. Out of the three of us, only one went surfing. my other friend and I just watched, took photos, and ate. LOL!



DINNER TIME! We didn't bother going to other places for food. But I'm pretty happy with what Coast Call has to offer. Sorry, I forgot the names.


Next day breakfast!!! Peanut Butter Smores Pancakes!!!  It was sweet, so I ordered some Breakfast potatoes to balance.



We left an hour earlier than their check out time (12 noon), because we still have to figure out where the Viron terminal is. Ha ha! But would definitely want to go back!

TRIP COST:
BUS to and fro: around 800-900/person
RESORT: 2860/3 pax (our room can accomodate 4 people btw)
FOOD (Brunch, dinner, breakfast): around 800-900
SNACKS (why not?): 100-150

xx,
Tin

No comments:

Post a Comment