Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One Republic Native Tour 2013: Live in Manila

November 6, 2013 - I've always been a fan of their Music, there's just so much meaning behind every lyric. It's a good thing, my friend is a fan too, so I have someone to go with me. Ha ha!



The Concert was held at the Araneta Coliseum; I actually prefer this venue compared to the other one. But we only got Upper B seats, it's not that far from the stage because we always choose to seat at the sides.






Here's the setlist:
Don't Look Down
Light It Up
Secrets
All The Right Moves
What You Wanted
Stop and Stare
Counting Stars





Apologize (Cry Me A River/We Found Love/Yellow)
BURNING BRIDGES!!!!!
Preacher





Gold Digger
Can't Stop
Marching On
Something I need
I Lived
Good Life





Burning Bridges is in bold screaming capital letters because I did not expect that one!!!! I was emotionally preparing myself for Come Home but they did not include it, but I got Burning Bridges instead. THE FEELS ARE EVERYWHERE. My friend and I died.

One Republic has been around for a long time now, and I was kind of hoping they'd get a sold-out concert here in Manila. I swear to God, the concert was beyond amazing!!! Ryan Tedder's vocals is insaaaaane!!!! definitely one of the best concerts! This was actually my last concert for this year. So, yeaah.

xx,
Tin

No comments:

Post a Comment