Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Daykeeper 2014

Follow me on Instagram *wink*

Since year 2007 I have been using the Starbucks planner until 2012. for 2013, I still got one, but I gave it to my dad (He also uses them for quite a long time now) as I went for a different brand this time.

I bought the Doodle Planner from Filed, available in Fully Booked and other bookstores. The word doodle got me to but this planner, obvs I like to draw and write random things (Don't be fooled, I am in no way an artist or something close). The only problem I had with this planner is that it's quite small, way smaller than Starbucks'. Also, I didn't get to doodle much so the planner pretty much lost it's appeal to me.

Fast Forward to 2014!

I got a different brand of planner again. I just discovered them on Instagram, from Heima's account, The Day Keeper!

This is the packaging when my planner arrived. well, after you take it out of the Xend plastic of course. Really lovely.

Two things I'm looking for in a planner:
- LOTS of writing space
- extra blank pages
*puts a massive check mark on both*

Here are some photos:




The Places I Will Go: I already have two sure trips for 2014, Cebu and Malaysia! Yay!



I got a tad bit excited. Already wrote a part of Katy Perry's song on the first page of January. it's quite fitting, I must say. This is why I love this, at the start of every month, there's a blank page and you can write or draw anything on it.


My birth week!!!!! Lots of writing space for each day!!

I don't really use my planners as planners, something you put your schedule in, things like that. For me, I use it more like a journal, without the long paragraphs. I just write down anything that happened during the day that is worth remembering. I also stick tickets in it - movies, concerts, even plane and train tickets. Anything that will make me remember that day. The bad stuff are also included. I just write it down. A short sentence like, fuck you (insert name here). Ha Ha! It may not be the best idea because when I go through my old planners and read those, it just makes me sad (like really sad), like it just happened yesterday. It can't all be good, right? But when you read the good stuff, It's just, wow.

my rating for The Daykeeper:








xx,
Tin


Find The Daykeeper:
Facebook
Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment