Sunday, March 30, 2014

// T H E 1 9 7 5 //

// 2 9 M A R C H 2 0 1 4 //

Ok, I was already a fan of theirs even before they became too mainstream. Like, srsly. So when it was announced that they're coming here... asdfghjkl. Well. Ha ha!

They didn't do a real concert, just a mall show. But they performed in 4 different malls within 2 days. I went to their last show, the one in Trinoma.

It was a free concert, meaning you can just look over the mall railings. Ha ha! But you can have tickets for a reserved section in front of the stage. Of course, I got tickets. We just bought 500 worth of purchase from Starbucks (or any of their selected garden restaurants), present/exchange your receipts for tickets. And voila!


I was supposed to go with my friend, but then she cancelled the last minute. And I was already ready to leave the house, and I certainly did not want to miss this and cry in a corner. Ha ha! Good thing another friend was going to, so I asked her if I could join them. HA HA.

but apparently, there are different kinds of tickets. I got the yellow ticket, she got a blue. So her section was nearest to the stage. Cries. But whatevs, I'm there for the band. Lols


"We are The 1975 from Manchestaa" - Matty and his lovely British accent


// S E T L I S T //
The City
Milk


M.O.N.E.Y.
Talk


Settle Down
Heart Out
Pressure
You


Menswear
Girls
Robbers
Chocolate
Sex



My friend and I stayed right in front of the stage until after the CD signing in the hopes of Matty will notice and take a photo with us. Ha ha! But we failed. Cries an ocean.

But I swear, they seem like such a badass rockstar and yet be so sweet. How even. Esp Matty. jfc. I literally cannot. AND HE KISSES THE GIRLS ON THE HEAD. ON THE FREAKING HEAD. If you don't find that sweet, something's wrong with you.

Hey Matty and Ross!

I fangirled too hard, and now I'm still on a high. HUHUHU! As per Matty, they will be back next year. I'm really hoping on that!

Alone and all, but I really enjoyed this. Like really, really enjoyed.

*Photos taken using Samsung WB150F.
I think I should put watermarks on my photos already. 



xx,
Tin

No comments:

Post a Comment