Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mixtape: March '14

Okay, so I thought of making a mixtape for y'all at the end of every month. It's already the first of April, but it was just March yesterday. I'm not that late. Lols!

So here are the songs that I've been listening to, over and over. Really.

Arctic Monkeys - I Don't Wanna Know
"Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new" - Basically the story of my life

5 Seconds of Summer - She Looks So Perfect

5SOS: More like, they look so perfect. HAHA

The 1975 - Robbers
"But if you just take off your mask, you find out everything's gone wrong"

The 1975 - Girls
"Eyes bright, uptight. Just girls"

The 1975 - Heart Out
"It's just you and I tonight, why don't you figure my heart out"

Taylor Swift - Enchanted
"Please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you"

Bruno Mars - Natalie

Ed Sheeran - Drunk
"I'll be drunk again, to feel a little love"

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

HAIM - The Wire
"Always keep your heart locked tight, don't let your mind retire"


If there's something you think I should listen to, please let me know. I'm always looking for new music. Ha ha!

Hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do. 

xx,
Tin

No comments:

Post a Comment