Thursday, December 4, 2014

#10DaysofHeartaches

*it's #10daysofheartaches, with an S. Sorry!


 So the hashtag 10 DAYS OF HEARTACHES challenge happened on Instagram, this was started by @dyosaimma and other top calligraphers in the country. Although I was days late to the cryfest, I still wrote lines from my favorite songs for 10 days. The Feels. I used different mediums for my writings, from dip pen to Brush. Also made all the photos black and white, to make it even more sad. HA HA HA!!!

Here we go!


DAY 1: Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars
This song just gets me every single time. I may have heard it the first time while watching Something Borrowed, which by the way is my favorite, favorite movie ever, and it just killed me.


DAY 2: Nothing - The Script
There's literally nothing I can say. *weeping in the corner*




DAY 3: All I Wanted - Paramore
of course all I wanted was you.



DAY 4: Someone Like You - Adele
No list will be complete without Adele, the queen of gut-wrenching songs. Lols. Not even kidding.



DAY 5: Just A Feeling - Maroon 5
"And I can't believe it's over"



DAY 6: Back To December - Taylor Swift
From one queen to another. Taylor Swift!



DAY 7: New York - Snow Patrol
I can still recall when this was the ONLY song I listened to.




DAY 8: How - Maroon 5
We're almost done!




DAY 9: Fool's Gold - One Direction
Suprise, surprise! HA HA! I was on the ride home and this song was on my playlist, it was the first time I heard it, then I just put it on repeat.




DAY 10: Apologies - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
The perfect song to end the list. It's time for apologies. You may have heard this song on One Tree Hill, the Lucas and Lindsay episode. This was played on the closing montage, Right when Lindsay returned the ring to Lucas. Did I remember it correctly?



There are more songs that I haven't written, like: Do I Wanna Know (Arctic Monkeys), Stay (Mayday Parade), Out of Goodbyes (Lady Antebellum ft Adam Levine), Six Degrees of Separation (The Script), Fireworks ( You Me at Six), etc. I might as well start a new list! Ha ha! I had so much fun writing these, and maybe quite a few tears? lolsjk. 'Til the next challenge!


xx,
Tin

No comments:

Post a Comment