Monday, November 10, 2014

The Daykeeper 2015

2014 is coming to an end. That means I need a planner/journal for 2015!!!

If you haven't heard about The Daykeeper yet, well you should! I started using their datebooks this year, 2014, and I pretty much loved it! I wrote about The Daykeeper 2014 here.


This is my datebook now. from movie to plane tickets, my favorite quotes and lines from different songs, some photos, little notes, and everything in between. 


So, when they posted teasers of the 2015 datebook, I already sent them an email and placed an order. I was told delivery will start on the second week of November, but they arrived a week early. YAAY!!!


It came with a cover slip full of calligraphy writings. If you're going to give them as a gift, they can write the name of the person you're going to give it to!


BONUS POSTCARDS!

Daykeeper 2015 Manifesto written by the Talented Abbey Sy.



books to read, places to go.



the whole datebook is filled with gorgeous photos like these, taken by Katrina San Juan herself! Visit her website for more of her stunning photography!



The main thing that I really love about the Daykeeper is all that writing space! That's all I ever wanted, actually! Ha ha!

My pens are ready!!!!

You can see the effort that went into these datebooks, and with a price of PhP950 (Plus shipping fee), you can't go wrong with this one!

Check them out: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM


FOLLOW ME.

xx,
Tin

No comments:

Post a Comment