Tuesday, March 31, 2015

/ / T H E 1 9 7 5 / /

January 24, 2015 - MOA Arena



If you don't already know, I'm a huge, huge fan of this band. They are The 1975, from Manchester. They've been here last year, March 2014, and held free shows in selected Ayala malls. Of course I was there, see my post about that, HERE. I wouldn't miss it for the world, and I will most definitely be there again should they come back. And I'm hoping they will!

So far I've been to 3 concerts already this year: The 1975, Ed Sheeran and One Direction, and this my loves, tops every single one (Ed Sheeran is close second.)

The feeling of watching them live again and singing out loud to every single song, ugh! Best feeling ever! And once it's over, they leave you wanting more, and wishing the concert didn't have to end. And you basically spend the following weeks listening to them on repeat. True story.

This show was their FIRST EVER ARENA CONCERT. It wasn't a sold-out show but you'll be surprised with how many people came. So much love! And if I'm not mistaken, this was their third to the last show before ending the tour. Once it's over, they're going back to the UK, start working on their second album (which might take forever) and begin touring again.

Here are some photos from the concert (Not all photos are in black and white):






/ / S E T L I S T / /
*Someone tell me if I missed a song*
The City
Milk
M.O.N.E.Y.
So Far (It's Alright)
She Way Out
*An Encounter*
Settle Down
Heart Out
Pressure
Me
Fallingforyou
You
HNSCC
Menswear
Girls
Is There Somebody Who Can Watch You
Medicine
Robbers
Chocolate
Sex





Is There Somebody Who Can Watch You: It was like watching a private performance, I wanted to look away but I can't.
Everybody got extremely quiet for this, I swear, goosebumps!


*That's pretty much the whole album, without some of my favorites like Undo, Facedown, Antichrist, etc)
Lost it at Medicine though!

By the end of the show, Matty must've finished his bottle of wine and when he was about to get off the stage, he stood on George's drums and fell. Idek.


Now, they've left me with the worst PCD ever. Please come back!


xx,
Tin


All photos taken with Samsung WB150F
Panorama shots: Samsung Galaxy S4

No comments:

Post a Comment